[cpx] CPX not allowing log file overrides

I have started with a new VPS2 server, and have been adding domains with
CPX. I notice there are two log fie options, none, and log them (yeah, not
the exact wording)

If you pick "none" you get
         CustomLog      /dev/null
         ErrorLog        /dev/null

If you pick the other, you get

     CustomLog      /usr/local/apache/logs/user/domain.com-access_log combined
     ErrorLog       /usr/local/apache/logs/user/domain.com-error_log

Both of these override any top level log settings for my server. I like to
have a server wide log file, and I can't seem to get one. I can remove
these two lines from my virtualhost directive, but then whenever I touch
that domain in CPX, it puts them back in... again overriding my defaults.

I also tried adding a
         CustomLog

and CPX took that out as well...

So, how do I get CPX for a given domain to log to the server-wide log file,
and not to a specific virtual host log file? (or ideally perhaps, log to both).

Thanks for any help!

Bill