[cpx] Re: [vps2] CPX and log files (fwd)

This topic would go better on the CPX list.  Jonathan

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:27:19 -0500
Bill Meier <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suspect if you never fiddle with the domain with CPX, it isn't going to
change it. But, go in and edit the domain (I think you can save without
making changes, and it rewrites the file). At that point the log file
directives are added, and you can't remove them with CPX... they either go
to /dev/null or to it's specified file.

	I just went and tested it by adding "CGI" to a domain, and while
CPX did add the CGI entries to that virtual host, it didn't change the
log file paths.  It must have something to do with a CPX-created domain
vs imported then.  Interesting.

 - Steve Yates