Re: [cpx] How does CPX vnewvirtmaps?

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 11:57:28AM -0700, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> Now that I think of it, if I have two separate files, CPX will not realize
> that addresses already exist and recreat them causing duplication and a
> mess.  Hmmm.  Perhaps I will just file 13 the idea.

Yes; cpx does a chdir to /etc/mail and runs 'make maps' to rebuild the
virtusertable. You're welcome to add new map definitions to sendmail.mc

For additional alias files, you can do something like this:

  define(`ALIAS_FILE',`/etc/mail/aliases,/etc/mail/aliases.other,/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo')dnl

but I'm not sure if there's a similar method for virtusertable files.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx