[cpx] Using procmailrc with CPX

I installed CPX on a server and I went to edit the /usr/local/etc/procmailrc file and found it empty. I notice that each user has a .procmailrc file in their home directory. Can the /usr/local/etc/procmailrc file be used? Will it override user prefs? I want to catch spamassassin tag mail and devnull it if it is over a certain level. Can I just copy my filter section out of another server that is not using CPX?

## begin spamassassin vinstall (do not remove these comments)

TMPLOGFILE=$LOGFILE
TMPLOGABSTRACT=$LOGABSTRACT
TMPVERBOSE=$VERBOSE

#DROPPRIVS=yes
LOGFILE=/dev/null
LOGABSTRACT=yes
VERBOSE=no

:0fw
|/usr/local/bin/spamc -U /var/run/spamd.sock

# hits of 10> autodelete don't even save a copy
:0
/dev/null

# hits 5-9.9 get sent to spam
:0:

LOGFILE=$TMPLOGFILE
LOGABSTRACT=$TMPLOGABSTRACT
VERBOSE=$TMPVERBOSE
## end spamassassin vinstall (do not remove these comments)

Thanks,
--
Jonathan Duncan
http://www.nacnud.com