Re: [cpx] Test for catchalls (before installing CPX)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:37:32 -0700
Scott Wiersdorf <scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nuts indeed; I've been called a nut now twice in the last week. I'm
> beginning to wonder...

	No, no, DRIVE you nuts.  We use different adjectives to describe
you specifically.  :)

	Is the server's hostname guaranteed to be in the
local-host-names file?  I had the extra test for that just to be
sure...though I think the CPX vinstall only checks local-host-names.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - My hard disk is full!  Maybe I'll try this message section thing.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~