[cpx] Errors when adding users

1)  I may have brought this up before, but if I create a domain admin,
and under "Mail Applications" uncheck something (say ClamAV) under
"Offer the Domain Admin the following mail-related applications and
services", it seems to me like the domain admin should not be able to
create other users with any of those disabled services.

Currently "Allow this Domain Admin to create End Users with the
following privileges only lists mail, ftp, and shell, and (arguing for
consistency here) any of these is disabled if the domain admin does not
have that type of access.

2)  When creating an end user with "Full Name" of "user@xxxxxxxxxxx",
CPX returns the error "vadduser failed" with no details.  I'm guessing
that the "@" is not a valid character for user IDs, as another name
(with an ' interestingly) worked.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - "Eating uranium makes me feel funny," said Tom glowingly.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~