Re: [cpx] [html email] CPX bug/feature that i found

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:39:54 +0100
ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2/  i have plenty of users that do not have a square at their left  inthe userlist, can you tell me what can prevent this square fromappearing in the mail and in the site/user list ?

	I believe you cannot delete users who are domain admins, unless
that domain (or maybe it was all that domain's users?) has been removed
first.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~