Re: [cpx] cpx translation

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 05:00:41PM +0100, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Does the cpx is "ready for translation"  now ?

Pretty much.

> How can we do this ?

All ye who wish to translate, email me offlist. Send this info:

1) Language you wish to translate

2) Your experience with translation (professional translation
   experience, bilingual, etc.)

>  Looking foward to read your 563 pages "how to traduct cpx with style"
> (available at oreilly)   :-p

Coming soon to bookstores everywhere...

Actually, if anyone is interested in doing translation just for
themselves (and not give back to the rest of the resellers--don't feel
guilty! It's a natural, capitalistic tendency), let me know and I can
write some instructions for the list.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>