Re: [cpx] CPX progress update

Mark A. Sharkey wrote:
In the beginning of January, I asked if there had been any updates pushed out yet and Scott replied that he was not sure (Jared, do you have a list? As I was writing this I noticed that you have a new dist going out Wednesday).

Updates to CPX have been pushed out fairly regularly (on average around every other week) since CPX was released. I believe since it was released last December, we've pushed out updates on 4 separate occasions as part of our regular weekly dists. These updates have almost all been bug fixes. Many of these updates are fixes for minor bugs that you probably never encountered.

Scott might be able to say something about new features expected in the coming months.

Jared Betteridge