Re: [cpx] Copyright tag on CPX

Thanks Scott.  I appreciate it.

I'm not crazy about making changes as I understand from your other emails that this may hinder additional updates, especially if I mess it up.

thanks,
Mav

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 03:17:44PM -0800, Andromeda wrote:
 Scott and the rest of the CPX development team,

 Can you guys please, please, please get rid of the copyright tag in
 the CPX control panel?  I really don't see the point in it being
 there.

I'll run it by the powers that be. In the mean time, you can remove
it yourself in about 2 minutes:

  http://groupmail.org/lists/cpx/msg00110.html

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx