[cpx] maintenance releases or version updates

Hi Scott,

A few questions about how cpx updates will be handled:

Has there been any cpx updates that have been pushed out since the initial live release?

When updates are done, is there someplace that we can go to see a revision history?

Will we be notified via this list when an update is taking place?

Could viaVerio make updates available to resellers to 'beta test' prior to pushing it out live?

Thanks,

Mark

--
vps1 -> vps2 migrations for only $229.00!

Mark A. Sharkey
PrecisionPros.com Network
6543 East Omega Street
Mesa, Arizona 85215