Re: [cpx] Unable to view properties on a domain

My guess is that routerbitworld.com was the hostname of your account at the time CPX was installed.

By default, CPX sets up all new domains as virtual hosts - so your hostname would remain something like accountid.tempdomainname.com or accountid.securesites.net.

However, your hostname was routerbitworld.com, and by default, the hostname website runs as the user "www" - this is probably why routerbitworld.com is set with the admin user www - since routerbitworld.com was the hostname at the time of the CPX install.

Most likely stats.routerbitworld.com is setup as a virtual host, with the user being "www" in the virtual host tag.

----
Jeff C
Verio Support