Re: [cpx] Unable to view properties on a domain

Here is what I see:

Domain  	         Admin    Status  	Users 	Addresses
rbw2.routerbitworld.com  rbwstage enabled 	0 of 0 	0 of 0
routerbitworld.com 	 www 	  enabled 	3 	1
stats.routerbitworld.com www      enabled 	0 of 0 	0 of 0

Further to the right are the action links, the properties for the middle domain are all grayed out. If I log in using one of the other domains, it is the same. Would it be a directory permission issue? I notice that two of the domains have an admin of www, is that right? I do not remember making any of these domains with CPX.

Jonathan