[cpx] Installed CPX, Spamassassin and ClamAV not working

Hello

I installed CPX last week, since then Spamassassin, ClamAV and (I believe)
procmail have stopped working. I had a problem with Perl, that this list and
support helped with. Basically, support reverted to an older version of Perl
to solve that problem. Now CPX doesn¹t work.

I have two support tickets in with no response.

Any ideas where to start? I really need procmail, Spamassassin and ClamAV
working this week.

TIA, Jerry