Re: [cpx] CPX handle of log rotation

Hmm, that is one of the first places I looked. I do not see file rotation settings in CPX. I tried logging is as root to CPX but it would not let me and then I could not log in as anyone else after trying that until I closed the login screen and reopened it. Feature? So where are these savelogs settings in CPX?

Jonathan