Re: [cpx] www or not www that is the question... but not the only one ;)

so it seems some are not quite happy with it, that i can understand but no need to start anything else than a "experience sharing" thread here. The cpx is a long awaited thing but we all know that a CP mean less freedom and specific setup, no way around that. The goal here is to make it so we can mix our knowledge with the way CPX works so we can leverage the two into a pleasing thing :). We all wait for the oreilly "CPX hacks" book written by Scott but until then we have to speak here and share our experience, may it be problems eheh :)

So, to get back to the point : anybody as hints about my first email or are you all allready eatings and drinking ;-) ?

best regards,
Ghislain.

by the way : i wish anybody on the list a good last day of 2004, i will speak to you again in 2005 ;) ( good old joke, only one week to say it, i would not have missed the occasion eheh..)