[cpx] Question regarding customizations

Scott,

Question for you....

Suppose we go ahead and make some custom changes to the CPX control panel (like getting rid of the copyright tag and changing it so we can use "mycontrolpanel.domain.com" instead of "doman.com/ControlPanel") and modifying a graphic or two....

Then later, when these features are available and offered directly from the CPX control panel itself... would it be easy at that time to reinstall the updated CPX and redo the customizations? What problems (if any) do you foresee if we went this route?

Thanks,
Mav