Re: [cpx] Percent of MB used changes for Password screen

Both of these bugs have been fixed, and will be pushed out this Wednesday.

Jared Betteridge

Jonathan Duncan wrote:

Bug 1 ?
-------
Why is it that when I click on "Change My Password", the "% of MB used" changes? It also changes to different levels depending on if I click on the "Change My Password" in the left nav or in the My Profile or in the main Control Panel page.

Bug 2 ?
-------
Also, when I change my password and click "save" I get "Your password has been changed." on the next page. However, if I change my password and just press enter that "Your password has been changed." does not display on the next page.

--
Jonathan Duncan
http://www.nacnud.com