[cpx] ServerAlias

I am going to tone down my speech.  =)   And stick to completely constructive elements...

When adding a Domain Administrator, which allows me to add a domain to the server at the same
time...  this option is missing:

Add Domain Admin: Domain Setup:

ServerAlias
( so you can put a temporary subdomain if the domain is not yet pointed )

For example, I'm adding domain.com to the server.  But domain.com is still hosted elseware.  The
Domain Administrator will still need to access his website.  I usually will give them...
domain.stormer.com  or something like that.   That is the ServerAlias line in the httpd.conf.

After adding a domain, I must then go in and edit the httpd.conf manually to add that line.

(another step in the process)

James

Stormer's Cgi-Archive
http://www.stormer.org