Re: [cpx] template files

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 09:06:27AM -0700, Mark A. Sharkey wrote:
> Are there any instructions for customizing the look and feel of the
> control panel?  Will domain admin's also be able to customize their pages?

There are intentionally no instructions for doing it at this time;
this functionality is some of the first we want to do for the next
major release sometime in the first half of next year.

Domain admins (as well as end users, depending on the settings the
server admin and domain admins permit) will be able to customize their
own look and feel, if the server admin permits it.

Changing your current look and feel before we provide the mechanism
to officially do so *will* compromise your ability to receive bug
fixes, enhancements, and updates.

Warranty void if seal is broken.  :)

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx