Re: [cpx] Bad Catchall Setting?

Ah, I see. that is a good piece of information. Did it used to matter? I mean, on the VPS1? Where did I get that order mattered?

--
Jonathan Duncan
Administrator

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Scott Wiersdorf wrote:

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:08:28PM -0700, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
(Personal note: First post here, need to say that I am happy to see CPX
has gotten this far and it is looking
great! Woohoo! I will be having some very happy users.)

We're glad to hear that.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the main/default/initial
machine/domain name catchall for my machine is
listed first and then mappings for that domain are listed next, which
means that the subsequent mapped
addresses will never be hit.  Correct?

No, a Berkeley db is generated from the virtusertable file. The DB is
an unordered hash which uses key lookups to find out what to do with
the mail. That is, order does not matter.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>