[cpx] Bad Catchall Setting?

(Personal note: First post here, need to say that I am happy to see CPX has gotten this far and it is looking
great! Woohoo! I will be having some very happy users.)

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the main/default/initial machine/domain name catchall for my machine is listed first and then mappings for that domain are listed next, which means that the subsequent mapped
addresses will never be hit.  Correct?

@cpxtest06.securesites.net      error:nouser User unknown
root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    cpxtest06
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      cpxtest06