Re: [cpx] Blows up SpamAssassin and ClamAV settings

Hey Scott,

Long time no hear from! I actually don't think I set it right. I was
using Bayes filters as well as razor2. The problem is I did it about 9
months ago and hadn't really touched it since, because it was working
flawlessly. I was really only using it on my email account which is
mmoulder. That should be a good one for you though, I receive about 100
to 200 spam and virus emails a day. Here is my sinfo:

name:     utahcs1
vid:      953
hostname: utahcs.com
address:  204.202.3.185
server:   ca1-fv00181
type:     A2

Feel free to poke around as much as you need.

Mark Moulder (1-4128)
Technical Writer
User Experience Services
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
www.novell.com

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 02:54:45PM -0700, Mark Moulder wrote:
> One major concern after the new control panel was installed, was it
> blewup my SpamAssissin setup and ClamAV. As soon as it was installed
> started to receive a massive amount of spam again. Then I had to go
in
> and try to redo what I had done before that was working great.

Mark,

Can you get everything back ok? If so, we very much want to see your
settings so that we can learn how to handle those in our installer.
If you can reply off-list with the output of 'sinfo' for your server
(we won't touch anything w/o your permission) so we can look at any
server-wide settings and per-user settings that we need to consider.

Also, if you can give us an example of one or two users whose mail
delivery was affected, that'd be helpful so we know which accounts to
look at.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>