Re: [cpx] subhosts in CPX

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 10:33:54PM -0700, Eric Snow wrote:

> The question was one of having to add a domain but have the domain use
> the VirtualHost directive of another domain (via additional ServerAlias
> directives).

No--you're right and I owe you an apology for misunderstanding. Our
original design allowed the server admin to manage ServerAlias
directives, but the final design revisions did not reflect that
functionality (and it was never implemented). Your proposed solution
might work but would require some maintenance.

This would be a nice enhancement (ServerAlias management), I think.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx