[cpx] RE: [business] tech support and CPX issues

Hi Brett.

Brian,

Was the fix a "Band-Aid" fix that will happen to you or someone else in the future?

I would assume it's a band aid, since all they did was reboot the server.

Is this a bug with CPX or something else running on the server?

Got me.

Did the Verio Technical Support Rep forward a bug report to the development team?

I don't know.

Is this common or not common?  Has anyone else seen something similar to this?

The larger issues I wrote about are too common, at least in my opinion. Regarding the specific issue about CPX showing 0 emails in the inbox and 0 folders in the folder display list, I don't believe that exact thing has happened to one of my VPS's before, but I admit it does ring a bell (maybe it happened to someone else on the list?), I just couldn't find anything specific to it in all the emails I've saved over the years.