[cpx] CPX Forwarding feature not working as before

Hi:

We have determined on several servers that the following forwarding scheme which was working, no longer works in CPX:. User1 has mail forwarding set to User2 who has set up forwarding to their G-mail account. Email sent to User1 arrives at User2 but then is not forwarded to Gmail account. Email sent directly to User2 DOES forward to G-mail account. This operated properly until recently.

We have a trouble ticket in to Verio who verifies that our test doesn't work bit no solution as yet. Going outside CPX the admin can work around but that defeats the value of allowing the users to access the feature.

--

Norman R. Prevett

Jenica Media Service
"Take Control of your Web Site"
* World Class Web Site Hosting and Design
* Turnkey Commercial Web Sites, Secure Online Ordering
* Web Site Marketing and Promotion
* Consulting Training and Support
Tel 1.888.642.6877 Email: norm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web Site http://www.jenica.com, http://www.jenicamediaservices.com