Re: [cpx] CPX email blacklisting

I'd say the easiest way to black list a mail server or ip address is
via /etc/hosts.allow

Good luck on blocking spammers... they rarely use the same mail server
each time...

ALL ip.ad.dre.ss deny
sendmail ip.ad.dre.ss deny

There should be examples in that file.

After you edit, nothing need be done or restarted.  Although a simple:
restart_sendmail will stop any current connections and block them on
the next connection.

James

--

Stormer's Cgi-Archive