[cpx] cpx suggestion...

Hello,

I get this question asked to me frequently...

Will a domain admin "ever" be given the ability to add additional
domain names to their account?

In the same way when a domain admin is created, I'd like options to
set how many "domains" a domain admin can add to their account, just
like end users and email accounts.

Why is this good?   Umm... other control panels allow their users to
do this... ie cpanel.   With all the hubbub about becoming more
"competitive" in the market place...  an option to allow domain admins
to add their own domains and forwarders would be extremely good thing.

I was just asked by a client about the ability of doing this...   and
the answer, of course was no...   will it ever be a yes?

dns?  no problem.  I can deal with dns separately.   All that
would/should need to be done... when a new domain is added by a domain
admin... fire off an email to the server admin that "user" has added
the domain "domain.com" to their account.

It's not an original idea.. cpanel does that.  Every time a domain is
added by a client, I get an email notification.   If I need to do dns
separately, no problem.  Allowing them to add domains in the meantime
will be a step closer to happiness.

James

--

Stormer's Cgi-Archive