From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Hess
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:14 PM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cpx] CPX and Enhanced Webmail Update

I had a feeling that would be the answer, but I understand.

One request, would you please try to have detailed information sent out to us before CPX is updated on the servers? I'd really like to be informed of new features, functionality, etc. before my clients get in and hit me with questions, etc.

Thank you,

Chris Hess
chris@xxxxxxxxxx

Outer Banks Internet, Inc.

	Chris,

	Unfortunately, we won't be able to release a list of features and bug fixes until we get closer to the release. We usually do that 2-4 weeks before the release.

	Thanks,

	Scott