Re: [cpx] CPX and Enhanced Webmail Update

We understand it is important to provide a quality webmail client, but de-coupling it from the control panel seems to be the best solution.

In addition to this change, we have also undertaken a separate initiative to modify our QA and rollout process, which has caused a delay in our delivery date. We are now planning to release both CPX 2.0 and Enhanced Webmail in the 4th quarter (most likely November timeframe).

is the language files ready yet ? have you started over or the old translation files are still usable. I wondered if i need to redo the translation from scratch or not and if i can allready start the work or not.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain