[cpx] traduction make the cpx go awry

hi,

The cpx change with time as new things comes and bugs are closed. What i see is regulary the complete cpx broke because my traduction file is not inline with the last one from verio. I really wonder how this is possible that only the traductions can make the cpx unable to delete users, create wrong setting for them etc... As soon as i go back in english all works.

So why in the name of the electron god the cpx is completly messing things up when the traduction file is not like it wanted to find it ?? It should gracely fall back to english or just print some gibberish on screen how can this affect the INNER working of it ? how a user creation can be screwed because of this ? really i am puzzled with this.

Anyone seen this behavior also ? How can we have that solved ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain