Re: [cpx] cpx and firewall

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:10:06AM +0200, ADNET Ghislain wrote:

> Subject: [cpx] cpx and firewall
>
> hello,
>
> is there a way to prevent the firewall setting from appearing in the
> cpx ? User screwup thing badly with this and i wanted to have a way to
> prevent them to do so.
>

> --
> Cordialement,
> Ghislain

Ghislain,

I'll add this feature to CPX 1.7.1 (release date still TBD).  It will be
controlled using the "site_prefs" file.  A template of the site_prefs
file is found at:

  /usr/local/share/cpx/site_prefs.template

CPX 1.7.1 will add support for a "disable_firewall" site_pref.

cheers.

--rus.

Rus Berrett                                                    NTT/Verio
                 See Perl. See Perl Run. Run Perl, Run!