Re: [cpx] Re: [vps2] VPSv3 down again - warning angry rant within

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 11:24:20AM -0400, Norman R. Prevett wrote:
> One problem with disabling the CPX log rotation and using savelogs is
> that if you have Domain Admins they can turn it back on for their
> domains. I don't believe that there is a way to prevent that in CPX.

You're right, of course, other than the non-technical solution (which
works, btw) of politely asking them to "stop enabling log rotation"
and tell them that you'll handle it.

If you have lots of domains, you'll kill your server if you let your
domain admins manage their own log rotation. For small sub-hosters
(say, fewer than 20 domains per VPS), it's not as much of a problem.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>