Re: [cpx] CPX wish list

- Allow server admins to force the use of a prefix when setting up users
for a domain.

Steve,

I COMPLETELY agree with this request, but I bet this will NEVER be implemented. We have requested this feature over and over and over and over and ..... so have many others.

It is THE reason that we still use iManager PRO and also one of the reasons we have lost most of our patience/faith in VERIO, because they are not listening to (y)our (CPX) requests. I have personally used this one in long discussions with VERIO, since the dawn of CPX.

It look slike VERIO is totally against this option, because it facilitates multiple clients on one VPS, which VERIO does not want. Remember, VERIO wants to sell as much as possible VPS accounts.

Regards,

Fred