Re: AW: [cpx] 500 Error

??? What ???

Mididoc Productions wrote:
On a previously working CPX we can still access CPX if we use the IP address (http://123.456.789.000/ControlPanel) but when we user any domain (http://domain.com/ContolPanel) it that now reports a "500

1st it should be controlpanel and not contolpanel like your url.
2nd in our case it's working fine.

mike

Internal Server Error".

The domain is working OK for everything else. The error log shows the following error: "[Thu May 24 17:34:32 2007] [error] Usage: XML::LibXML::Element::appendTextChild(self, strname, strcontent=&PL_sv_undef, nsURI=&PL_sv_undef) at /usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/ControlPanel.pm line 324.\n"

--

Norman R. Prevett

Jenica Corporation
"Helping Business Profit from Technology"
 * World Class Web Site Hosting and Design
 * Turnkey Commercial Web Sites, Secure Online Ordering
 * Internet Connections for Corporate Networks
 * Consulting Training and Support

Mill Yard Technology Park
80 Technology Way, Suite 4E6, Nashua, NH 03060 Tel 1.603.886.4668 Fax 1.603.880.9209 Email: norm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web Site http://www.jenica.com