AW: [cpx] CPX Autoreply Bug

Re: [cpx] CPX Autoreply Bugwe have been posted so many inquiries and nothing
getting repaired:

I say only:

Feb 14 01:05:43 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:05:46 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:05:50 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:05:52 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:05:57 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:05:58 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:06:11 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:06:12 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:06:21 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:06:21 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:06:25 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:06:27 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:06:36 mail vsapd[82422]: warn

Feb 14 01:06:37 mail last message repeated 2 times
Feb 14 01:07:57 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:07:59 mail last message repeated 2 times
Feb 14 01:08:42 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:08:43 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:08:56 mail vsapd[82421]: warn
Feb 14 01:08:57 mail last message repeated 2 times
Feb 14 01:09:49 mail vsapd[82422]: warn
Feb 14 01:09:52 mail last message repeated 2 times

or do you want to see others?

Mike Roland