RE: [cpx] Text size

Mike Williams <> wrote on Monday, January 15, 2007 4:28 PM:

> IE 7
>
> The view text size works in the forum and at their sites but no on
CPX.

	Sorry, you said "view text size" and I used the
CTRL+plus/CTRL+minus keys I'm used to with Firefox.  THAT (or the zoom
thing on the bottom right of the window) works.  Curious.  Perhaps IE 7
doesn't allow one to use the View preference with an absolute (point)
text size?  If you try it on a page with a relative text size (e.g.,
"em") then it works fine.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Dogs come when you call.  Cats have answering machines.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~