RE: [cpx] File Manager Error

Please check if in the folder are files with names including "?".

This is causing the error.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Haines
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 11:35 PM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cpx] File Manager Error

When I try to open a folder that contains a lot of files (at least I think
that is the distinction) I get:

An error occurred. Please contact support.
VSAP Parse error: [Could not parse the VSAP Response: Empty String at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/ControlPanel/MetaProc.pm line 182 ]

Brian Haines
14741 Mustang Trail
Southwest Ranches, FL 33330
954-434-1968