Re: [cpx] Possible Bug - Multiple Attachments

Hello Brian,

We are having the issue between the CPX and my pop account which are both on the same VPS2 server. It is one of my managers who was trying to forward me 3 files from her clients.

AOL is not involved in this one.

Mike

Mike Skimin, Webmaster
LorainCounty.com
http://www.LorainCounty.com
(440) 284-3653
(440) 284-3063 Fax

Brian Haines wrote:

Mike,

Was your email address an AOL address? AOL has been deleting attachments in
some messages for some of my customers.

Brian Haines
The official account of 9/11 violates laws of physics and of structural
engineering.
Watch the movies. Ask the questions. Email your friends.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003