RE: [cpx] Adding cpx to existing VPS2

Matt Cohen <> wrote on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:08 AM:

> The setup went fine - I was prepared for the excessive virtusertable
> entries ,and cleaned them up.

	Next time run check_catchalls, first. :)
(teamITS.com/resources)

> The issue is that when i'm logged in as a domain admin, I click on
'add End
> User', and when inputing the information in the user profile, I get
the
> line: "Create this End User with the following privileges:", but no
boxes
> to check underneath.
>
> The domain admin has the requesite boxes checked for creating users,
(i.e.
> all of them) but it makes no difference.

	If I followed correctly, try giving the domain admin at least
one of those privileges (FTP, mail, etc.)  I seem to recall that being
necessary...?

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Taglines aren't all that important. I never use them.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~