From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Duncan
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 9:18 PM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cpx] File Management should not have prerequisites

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, Steve Yates wrote:

Jonathan Duncan <> wrote on Friday, October 06, 2006 1:22 PM:

This has been brought up before, I wanted to bring it up again.  I do
not
see why the "File Management" should pre-require FTP in order to be
used.

	Did you send this to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxx?  If not, I'm sure they'll

prioritize based on the number of requests...

I did not, because at one point the developers monitored this list.  Is that
no longer the case?

Jonathan