[cpx] sendmail.cf

looking into the mail logfile:

Aug 14 01:55:26 mail sendmail[84689]: /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: WARNING:
dangerous write permissions

In fact the file cannot be opened like reported before,
so no change of permissions possible.

how should be set BTW ?

Mike

hello,

there is a problem with /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

we just click on the file for opening it in control panel.
We cannot see the content and get error message saying:

An error occurred. Please contact support.
VSAP Parse error: [Could not parse the VSAP Response: Empty String at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/ControlPanel/MetaProc.pm line 182 ]

When we dowload sendmail.cf we have no problems to open the file with text
editor.

Thanks for assistance

regards

Mike Roland