Re: [cpx] cpx wish list.

I Agree with Norman, I'd like to see the same features. I got excited to see a new CPX update coming out but then got a bit disappointed to see a new feature - podcasts. Does this get requested all that much?

I wonder if Verio consider letting the resellers vote on what features they'd like to see implemented next in CPX? Our clients are begging us for better spam filtering control at the server level.

Chris Hess
chris@xxxxxxxxxx
Outer Banks Internet, Inc.

Hi:

Since CPX is on our minds today -- most requested mail options for CPX (at least by my customers).

1. Manage their own Blacklist/Whitelist as in Imanger.
2. Auto clearing of spam and quarantine folders after x days (yes we can use the archmbox port but then each user can't control the option for himself)
3. Better display of HTML attachments in web mail.

--

Norman R. Prevett

Jenica Corporation
"Helping Business Profit from Technology"
* World Class Web Site Hosting and Design
* Turnkey Commercial Web Sites, Secure Online Ordering
* Internet Connections for Corporate Networks
* Consulting Training and Support

Mill Yard Technology Park
80 Technology Way, Suite 4E6, Nashua, NH 03060 Tel 1.603.886.4668 Fax 1.603.880.9209 Email: norm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web Site http://www.jenica.com