[cpx] CPX and Spam Assassin

Spam Assassin has stopped working on more than one of my VPSv2 w/CPX
accounts. I couldn't seem to get it going myself (there were some missing
directories causing the problem maybe), and it took support some time to get
it going - which they finally did by upgrading SA, but I am not 100%
confident it is working properly.

To my knowledge I didn't do anything to effect these servers (I didn't
install anything or change anything on the server) and I was wondering if I
am the only one experiencing these problems. My customers are fed up with
the spam they have been getting for days now.

Has anyone else had this experience this week? Did an update to CPX get
published this past week?

Brian Haines
14741 Mustang Trail
Southwest Ranches, FL 33330