[cpx] CPX problems - Mail options not visible.

Hello,
I am facing a problems using the webmail via the cpx control panel.
The inbox suddenly disappears after clicking on the mail tab .

I get only the "mail filters" and the "mailbox options" groups and not all the others like "mail folders" "folder management" "address book" "mail filters" "webmail options"
this means that my clients have no way to go to the inbox or see their webmail

We had changed the branding of the index page a few months back only the html part after which we did a thorough test and found everything working fine.
The site has been working perfectly after that for over a few months.
It has just started giving this error just a few days back.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem will be welcome.

Regards,
Quentin.