Re: [cpx] Problem with majordom lists after CPX install

probably this is because CPX created catchall aliases in virtusertables
that prevent your mails to use the alias. Check that you have all the
mail defined in aliases AND in virtusertables. CPX cannot live without
the overall catchall adress so do not remove them.

Check the virtusertables to see if this comes from here.

regards,
Ghislain.

I don't know what you mean with "probably CPX created catchalll". I know that CPX need catchalls for all domains and involved domain had catchall before CPX install. As I wrote I checked all majodomo aliase in virtusertable and in /aliases file and they are untouched. I'll double check again, but it seems that Scott's trick with "null" don't work anymore.

Best regards,
Iris

Was halten Sie von einer Seite, die all Ihre Lieblingsthemen beinhaltet? http://ch.msn.com/