[cpx] Problem with majordom lists after CPX install

Hello,

It worked fine until yesterday I installed CPX.
I checked all virtusertable and aliases entries and all are untouched as before. I reed on this list that CPX don't change anything and we need to leave it.
The problem is with "null" alias in /etc/aliases entry:

listname~sim-going-out
   (reason: 553 5.3.0 <listname~sim-going-out@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User
unknown)
   (expanded from: listname~sim-going-out) null
   (reason: 553 5.3.0 <null@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User unknown)
   (expanded from: null)

As Scott stated:

"The trailing ', null' at the end is a sendmail trick that hides the name of our real outgoing alias list. The reason it's important to hide this outgoing alias is so that spammers (and list members) don't bypass our resend wrapper and mail directly to the list alias."

Why don't work now? Use anybody on this list Majordomo with CPX too? Any idea?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Iris

Die Vielfalt der Optionen lässt Sie im Internet erfolgreich recherchieren. http://search.msn.ch/