[cpx] RE: [iserver] CPX - Defaults/Spamassassin

Ernesto Gluecksmann <> wrote on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:25 PM:

> Does anyone know where I can tweak CPX defaults?  Every I account I
setup
> through it I have to set the Timezone for to EST.  Was wondering if
there's
> a spot for that change?

Hi Ernesto,

	I copied this to the CPX mailing list for you.  What is your
server's time zone set to?

> Also, Spamassassin that comes with the CPX.   I'd like to use it for
the
> blackberry account users that pop mail off our servers.   The thing
I'm
> worried about is I see that it accumulates the mail in spam folder
that
> never gets checked.  How do you guys manage that?  And, what happens
if
> they notice good email being blocked?  How do the users manage that?

	That's a good reason for having the client use something like K9
(www.keir.net), IMHO.

	On VPS2, at least, you can install the archmbox port and run the
following in cron to prune any e-mails older than 10 days:

/usr/local/bin/archmbox -k -o 10 --totals /home/userid/[Mm]ail/Junk

(or, I think...)
/usr/local/bin/archmbox -k -o 10 --totals /home/*/[Mm]ail/Junk

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - "I never thought I'd die like this...but I'd always really hoped." -
Fry