Re: [cpx] Quotas (was Separation of Roles)

At 10:17 AM -0800 1/28/06, Ricardo Newbery wrote:
Of course, all of this could also be solved if I could push the web file space off to one of the end user accounts. That brings us back to separation of roles again. I would like to be able have a Domain Admin account that does nothing but manage permissions, quotas, and email mappings for the domain and a "end user" account that handles the domain's web file space. And if I could disable the other Domain Admin's privileges (Mail, FTP, File Management, Shell Access) without still allowing the ability to the *grant* these privileges to the "end user" accounts, then CPX would be a much better match for my use case.

Correction.  I meant to say...

   And if I could disable the other Domain Admin's privileges
   (Mail, FTP, File Management, Shell Access) __while__ still
   allowing the ability to the *grant* these privileges to the
   "end user" accounts, then CPX would be a much better match
   for my use case.

Ric