Re: [cpx] Translation and SA

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 02:23:04PM +0100, Maurizio wrote:

> Hello,
> this is the first time that I write in this forum,
>
> I wish to know if it will be possible to have CPX in different language
> ( I'm available for italian translation)

Yes. Current instructions for customization may be found here:

  <http://groupmail.org/lists/cpx/translation_for_users.txt>

Please note that translating these strings may leave you with empty
strings if a new strings file is sent out and you don't have the new
strings translated. See 'Risks' at the bottom of the document.

If you'd like to be a contact for future translations in a particular
language, please contact our product manager via the suggest alias:
suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> and it will be possible to customize using CPX the SpamAssassin filter
> level (like Imanager)...

It will be possible, but I don't have a time-frame for you.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx